Continuing the benchmark tone and quality of Tung-Sol tubes, the Tung-Sol 6L6GC has full musical tone, with a smooth overdrive.
- Peavey 5150 Review by Mark
- I won't buy tubes from anyone else. Doug's knowledge of his stock and his willingness to help you find the right tubes is second to none. Fastest order filling and shipping. Always helpful with any questions I may have on a particular tube and share his knowledge. Whether he knows it or not, he has sort of become my amp tech! If you're not getting your tubes from him, you should be. Thanks Doug! (Posted on 3/23/14)
- Fender Hot Rod Deluxe retube(Tung-Sol 6L6GC-STR, TS 12AX7, Ruby 7025SS HG, Sovtek LPS) Review by Chuck
I just wanted to say that I have the tubes installed and it was a
phenomenal difference in sound.
Thanks for suggestions, now I want to experiment!
Chuck (Posted on 6/12/13)
- Pignose G40V retube(TS 6L6GC-STR, TS 12AX7, Ruby 7025SS HG, JJ ECC803 Review by Curt
- The tubes you sent me for my G40V Pignose sounded great thanks curt (Posted on 1/28/13)
- Fender power tubes Review by Vince
- Just wanted to thank you for your advise on power tubes for my Fender.The Tung-Sol 6L6GC-STR's sound great. It's nice to find good service nowdays.Thanks again, Vince (Posted on 10/22/12)
- you ROCK & now I ROCK Review by Edev
Doug: you ROCK & now I ROCK with the new tubes you sold me! Your advice for
the output stage (TUNG-SOL 6L6GC-STR) & the preamp/FX stages (EH 12AX7, JAN
12AT7WC, TUNG-SOL 12AX7) was spot on & just what I needed for my 1972 Fender
Twin Reverb rebuild project. I now have a clear-crisp normal channel with
plenty of headroom & a vibrato channel with just the right amount of
distortion for that ultra-cool blues feel. I'm amazed at how versatile this
amp is with these new tubes installed. Best wishes & thanks for the fast
Dan (Posted on 5/13/12)