The Ruby EL34BSTR's are a new high gain tube developed by Ruby and manufactured by Shuguang. They have a gold plated grid and extra thick glass. Perfect for modern gain, these have unique a wall of sound break up, very articulate. Ruby Tubes are matched both by plate current and transconductance and come with a 6 month warranty.
- Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Review by Greg
Thank you! I just installed the single rectifier tube kit this morning.
It gave me exactly what I've been needing from my amp!
I switched from the original 6L6 tubes to the EL34's. It gave me the metal
punch I've been looking for and the pre amp tubes took the brashness out of the amp.
Greg Ort guitarist Autoerotica (Posted on 3/30/15)
- Carvin Valvemaster retube Review by Brian
- Hi Doug, Just a note to say that the Ruby EL34's and 12ax7 Tone Kit that you recommended sound great in my Carvin Valvemaster. I played through it at a recording session last week, and the Drive channel had an explosive, shimmery sound. I love it! (Posted on 3/24/15)
- Mesa Boogie MK V Review by Divy
Thanks a lot for these new tubes ! My Mark V sounds so great now ! All channels are hotter, richer, louder, with a perfect response.
This is exactly the improvement I was looking for.
Divy (Posted on 10/13/14)
- Mesa MK V retube(RUBY EL34BSTR + 7 x 12AX7 tone kit) Review by Lubo
I am ecstatic! My amp has never sounded so good! The clean channel is cleaner at higher volumes and distorts only when I want it to. Love the harmonics on all channels! The mesa EL34s made my clean channel not clean any more. My cleans are back! As good as the 6L6s. Overall, lower noise at high volumes and high gain across the board… I do not need to even look at any other amp now. Works really nice with any kind of boost on any setting.
I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Lubo (Posted on 9/20/13)
- Orange Rocker 30 retube Review by Rick
I finally ordered the tubes you recommended for my Orange Rocker 30. What a difference! They amp just came back to life and has never sounded better. This is what an Orange is supposed to sound like! The tubes got here in Southern Oregon in three days and I could tell that extra care was taken to pack them so they would survive the trip. Thanks again, you guys rock, and now, so do I!
– Rick M.
Ashland, Oregon (Posted on 8/26/13)
- Mesa Boogie MKiii retube Review by Drew
These turned my old Boogie Mark III into a monster. Thanks again for more awesome tubes. Drew (Posted on 5/19/13)
- Egnater Renegade retube(Ruby 6L6GCMSTR, Ruby EL34BSTR, 6 x 12AX7 tone kit) Review by Asa
- The tonekit preamp tubes and the recomended power tubes sound amazing. I can't thank you guys enough. (Posted on 1/28/13)